GSC Principal's Award
This scholarship is for international (non-EU) students who have completed a foundation pathway at the Leicester Global Study Centre and are beginning a full-time, campus-based, undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester in September 2021.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Students who are eligible for the scholarship will be considered automatically as part of the examination and progression process. Successful students will be notified when final results are released.
The GSC Principal’s Award value is a 10% reduction in tuition fees in the cohort at the discretion of the Academic team. This award is for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
The scholarship is available to high performing/contributing students who join any undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester, excluding Medicine.
For more information please email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- You must be classified as an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate course commencing in September 2021.
- The scholarship will not apply for periods of industrial placement or overseas exchange, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- You cannot combine this scholarship with a full scholarship (for tuition fees and living costs) from any other source. You must inform us of any other scholarships/sponsorship currently held, or awarded at a later date. Our scholarship may be adjusted or withdrawn if other sources of funding have been awarded.
- If you have secured an award from a non – University of Leicester scholarship you will still be considered for the GSC Principal’s Award.
The scholarship is not available to students studying Medicine (MBChB).