Institutes and organisations
- Australian Memories of the Holoaust
- Centre for Holocaust Studies, Drew University
Founded in 1992, with a mission statement to commemorate the Holocaust victims and to celebrate those who survived. Also to educate new generations about the Holocaust and other Genocides. Has some good photo galleries.
A Holocaust discussion network intended for scholars, also reviews.
- Holocaust Centre
- Holocaust Denial on Trial
The history of the (denial of the) Holocaust with helpful timetables, and the defence against the Holocaust deniers.
- Holocaust and Genocide Education Center
Contains an extensive bibliography on the Holocaust.
- Holocaust Links
A site devoted to Holocaust links and information.
Research and Educational Holocaust Centre, Moscow, with links to the SBC.
- Imperial War Museum London
The Holocaust Exhibition.
- KZ-Gedenkstätte Neuengamme/Concentration Camp Memorial Neuengamme
This site all about Neuengamme concentration camp.
- Netherlands Institute for War Documentation
Contains archives including Newspaper Articles, photographs and propaganda posters.
Hebrew, meaning 'we will remember'. This site is dedicated to that aim, and to keeping fascism an unacceptable political extreme.
Online library, including testimonies, art and poetry.
- Report of the Estonian International Commission
Investigation of Crimes Against Humanity.
- International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance
- The Fritz Bauer Institute
Study and Documentation Center on the History and Impact of the Holocaust.
- The Simon Wiesenthal Center
Large collection on the Holocaust, Racism and associated issues.
- The Wiener Library in London
World's oldest Holocaust memorial institution with links to the SBC.
- Webster University's Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies
Good links about Genocide, less centred around the Holocaust.