Growth Accelerator for Social Entrepreneurs
Welcome to the Growth Accelerator Programme for Social Entrepreneurs, funded by UK Government via Leicester City Council. Its objectives are to keep you in business, protect and create jobs, and to help you grow.
The programme includes:
- Onboarding and auditing your organisation's growth potential
- Five themed online masterclasses
- 24-hour access to online course materials
- Connecting you to a small group of social entrepreneur peers to create a super team 'Growth Circle'.
- Five 'one to one' business coaching sessions.
There is no cost to you to participate. The full £5,700 programme cost of the Growth Accelerator is paid for by Leicester City Council through the UK Government Levelling Up funds.
When onboarding you to the programme, we will work with you to discover what you have done so far, the stage you are at, the challenges you are facing, and what you want to achieve from the programme.
We then tailor the Growth Accelerator programme to meet your needs.
Register for the Growth Accelerator programme
- Register now - book in for your first 1:1 and skills audit
- Have a question? You can email us at email@example.com or call us on 0116 252 2167 to find out more
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. Read more about the Leicester City Council Shared Prosperity Fund.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. Find out more.