(0) 1. W. Bai, E.M. Tadjouddine, T. Payne, and G. Li. Dialogue Based Decision Making in Online Trading. Vol. 5 No. 3 (2017): Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, https://doi.org/10.14738/tmlai.53.3390
2. Huan Gao, Hai-Bin Zhang, Zhi-Bao Li, and Emmanuel M. Tadjouddine. A Nonmonotone Inexact Newton Method for Unconstrained Optimization, Optimization Letters, Springer, Vol. 11, Issue 5, pp. 947-965, June 2017.
3. L. Liu, C. Thornton, S. J. Shaw, E. M. Tadjouddine. Discrete Element Modelling of agglomerate impact using autoadhesive elastic-plastic particles. Powder Technology, Elsevier, pp. 81-88, Sep. 2016.
4. E. M. Tadjouddine. Calibration based on entropy minimization for a class of asset pricing models. Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 42, pp.431-438 , Elsevier, May 2016.
5. E.M. Tadjouddine. Modeling and Simulation of Sequential Auctions: Pricing and Calibration Algorithms. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, Vol. 3, World Scientific Press, 2012.
6. E.M. Tadjouddine. Vertex-Ordering Algorithms for Automatic Differentiation of Computer Codes. The Computer Journal, Oxford University Press, 2008, Volume 51, Number 6, pages: 688-699.
7. J.D. Pryce and E.M. Tadjouddine. Fast AD Jacobians by Compact LU Factorization. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 2008, Volume 30, Issue 4, pages: 1659-1677.
8. M. Tadjouddine, S.A. Forth, and N. Qin. Elimination AD Applied to Jacobian Assembly for an Implicit Compressible CFD Solver. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 2005, Volume 47, Issue 10-11, pages:1315-1321, Special Issue: 8th ICFD Conference on Numerical Methods for Fluid Dynamics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
9. S.A. Forth, M. Tadjouddine, J.D. Pryce and J.K. Reid. Jacobian Code Generated by Source Transformation and Vertex Elimination can be as Efficient as Hand-coding. ACM TOMS (Transactions on Mathematical Software), 2004, 30(3), pages: 266-299.
10. M. Tadjouddine, S.A. Forth, and A.J. Keane. Adjoint Differentiation of a Structural Dynamics Solver. In Automatic Differentiation: Applications, Theory, and Implementations. Bucker et al (Eds), Vol. 50, Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, Springer, 2005, pages:309-319
11. W. Bai, S. Cheng, E.M. Tadjouddine and S. Guan. Incremental Attribute Based Particle Swarm Optimization, In Proceedings of the 8th Int. Conf. on Natural Computation, Chongqing China, 2012.