Browse a selection of our current research themes:
- Algebraic Topology
- Data Analysis, Probability and Statistics
- Dynamics of Complex Systems
- Financial and Actuarial Mathematics
- Physical, Chemical and Biochemical Kinetics
- Mathematical Ecology
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
Centre for Mathematical Modelling (MMC)
The Centre for Mathematical Modelling is an interdisciplinary research centre linking the Department of Mathematics with Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology and Physics. The MMC coordinates these activities.
The Department of Mathematics maintains records of research reports published since 2005.