Giving from Canada

The Canada Revenue Agency recognises the University of Leicester as a ‘qualified donee' and therefore donations made by Canadian taxpayers to the University are tax deductible.

How to make a donation from Canada

To make a gift, please use any of the methods available on our make a gift page.

The University will automatically issue an electronic gift receipt to donors based in Canada, to enable you to complete your tax return.  Should your address not be in Canada, but you require a tax receipt for a donation that you have made, please email with your details to request your receipt.

For further information please visit the Canada Revenue Agency 

Back to top