Education CPD+ terms and conditions
- All our sessions are available on a first come, first served basis. The fee for a whole-day session covers lunch and refreshments throughout the day plus all session materials (light refreshments are provided for twilight and half-day sessions)
- We will confirm receipt of your booking (but please note that this does not confirm the session will go ahead)
- We reserve the right to amend the session/programme where circumstances dictate
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone sessions when viable numbers are not reached and will do our best to rearrange dates wherever possible. You will be contacted as soon as possible if, for any reason, we need to cancel or postpone the session
- Once viable numbers have been reached you will receive written confirmation, details of the session and directions to the venue. At this point schools/colleges will also be invoiced for the session fee (ideally, we expect payments to be made before the session date or within 30 days of receipt of invoices)
Please note that we reserve the right to make a £25 cancellation charge for any booking cancelled over seven days before the date of the session. The full fee is payable for cancellations made less than seven days before the session, or if you do not cancel your booking and do not attend the session.
Please note that we reserve the right to make a £25 cancellation charge if you do not cancel your booking and do not attend the session.
Please note that we are not able to offer any refund if an individual session within a suite of CPD sessions is cancelled by you or your school/college or not attended, e.g. non-attendance at one out of three twilights.
Please note that we are not able to refund any travel or accommodation costs incurred by you (or your school/college) should arrangements be made and the session subsequently cancelled by Education CPD+.
If you need further information or have any concerns, please contact us.