Because of the importance of these services, the Centre is particularly concerned to highlight and improve the problems faced by people in a wide variety of vulnerable situations.
CESU carries out research and consultancy and has done projects in the past for Which?, Consumer Focus, E.ON and UNISON.
- Regulation, self-regulation and private law.
- Consumer representation systems.
- Ombudsmen and dispute resolution.
- Social justice and sustainable development.
- Consumer disadvantage.
- Equality and human rights issues.
- The EU framework for regulation.
Please contact the Centre: Director: Professor Cosmo Graham, Research Associate: Linda Lennard.
The Centre is unable to help with complaints against specific companies. Please see organisations which may be able to handle consumer complaints.