Graduate Outcomes Survey – tell us about life after graduation
Use your graduate voice to help students of the future by telling us about what you’re doing now in your career or further study.
Run by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, the Graduate Outcomes Survey is carried out each year across the country. Its purpose is to understand and celebrate the many varied career paths of graduates and will help us to improve our student experience.
- You graduated from a top 25 UK university in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019.
- 94% of Leicester graduates were in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.
- We are a top 10 university for producing future CEOs.
- With over 150 nationalities represented at Leicester, you worked with a diverse range of people throughout your studies.
- We are the 25th most targeted university by Times 100 employers – so you have more interaction with top companies on campus.
- We are ranked in the top 100 of Europe’s most innovative universities
We’re still here if you need us
- You’re still able to access our award winning Career Development Service, including careers appointments in person, over the telephone and on Skype. These cover CV, cover letter and application forms as well as support for interviews, assessment centres and online testing.
- Register as a graduate on MyCareers to find graduate vacancies.
- We also provide support if you’re thinking about further study.
If you need further help and support about finding a job or further study, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 252 2448.
“The Leicester Award helped me recognise my strengths and weaknesses, and put these into practice in order to gain the right skills to apply for my internship”
Alice (second year) – secured a public relations internship in London
“The fact that the appointments run all day…and the staff are so helpful definitely made the placement search much less stressful”
Rebecca (second year) – secured a finance internship at Lockheed Martin
“I have found careers appointments extremely helpful as the career adviser has always provided me with constructive feedback, support and guidance”
Aliza (third year) – secured an offer to study MSc Health Psychology at the University of Southampton