Industrial action formal complaints

*Please note, the deadline for submitting the form for this instance of industrial action has now closed.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Regulations before completing this form. The Advice Service in the Students’ Union will be able to provide help with your complaint. They can be contacted in the Percy Gee Building; or by telephone on 0116 223 1132; or by email at Please note that the Advice Service can provide guidance but cannot complete this form on your behalf.

The University is working hard to avoid disruption to your studies and provide you with as much support as possible.

If there are exceptional circumstances that result in you being negatively affected by the industrial action due to take place in May 2021, you will be given the opportunity to submit a complaint.

Students will be able to submit an industrial action complaint from 26 July and will close on 20 August 2021.