Find a person
The People app in Office 365 allows you to find contact details for staff and students.
You can access this on any device or modern browser:
- Go to office365.le.ac.uk
- Login using your full email address, if you are not using a University PC
- Click on the People tile
- Enter the person’s name in the Search People box
Other ways to find University contacts
- You may also want to try using Delve or My Workspace (currently available to staff only) to find people
- In Outlook or Outlook on the web you can click on the name of person to see their contact information.
- Phone numbers are also listed within the Global address list, which is the directory which appears when you click on To… in a new email in Outlook
- Email addresses and phone numbers are regularly updated. If you cannot find the number you are looking for, the University switchboard may be able to assist you. You can contact them by dialing 0 on a University telephone.
- If your phone number is incorrect you can contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253 to update it
- See the University telephones (log-in required) section on the IT Service website for help with using your phone or to make calls
- If you have problem with your University phone you can use IT Self Service to report the issue