Teachers and careers advisers
The Future Students Office provides expert information, advice and guidance to students, parents and teachers through from Primary School to Mature learners, wherever you are in the world.
Through the delivery of engaging talks and workshops, facilitating academic visits and taster days, attending your events and organising fantastic conferences, we aim to provide students from all backgrounds with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their future.
We also offer Post-16 Progression Programmes and if you are a teacher or Year 12 student at a school/college in the East Midlands, please visit our Progression Programme website to find out more.
To find out more about the services we can provide, why not get in touch? Our team welcomes requests via email at email@example.com and will respond within 5 working days.
School of Education: Continuing Professional Development
Our School of Education offers enjoyable and challenging CPD courses covering a wide range of curriculum and specialist subjects. Postgraduate Certificates and Masters degrees are offered part-time, and currently these programmes are subsidised by the TDA for those with Qualified Teacher Status.
Subject Taster Days
We offer a wide range of subject taster days to enable post-16 students to explore and immerse themselves into their chosen subject of interest, discovering potential career options and experiencing what life is like as a university student. Our upcoming subject taster days are:
- 23 October 2019 - Discover: Geography and Geology - Launch into Earth Sciences (Year 12/13)
- 23 October 2019 - Discover: History - A Day of Civil Rights Talks, Exhibits and Artefacts (Year 12/13)
- 20 November 2019 - Discover: Law, Criminology and Politics - Brexit and its Legacy (Year 12/13)
- 26 February 2020 - Discover: Maths and Actuarial Science (Year 12)
- 22 April 2020 - Discover: Medicine (Year 12)
- 22 April 2020 Discover: Allied Health Professions (Midwifery, Nursing, Operating Department Practice and Physiotherapy) (Year 12)
Please check back as the above list will be periodically updated with new subjects and dates.
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org