Care Leavers Bursary

As a care leaver under 25, you may be eligible to receive a payment of £2,000 from the University in each academic year of undergraduate study.

If you have indicated on your UCAS application that you are a care leaver, we will contact you a few weeks before you are due to start study. Or you can contact directly for more information.

More help for care leavers

We can help you with different types of applications for example, Student Finance applications.

We can liaise with the Local Authority on your behalf.

You can discuss your situation, confidentially, with an adviser through a face-to-face appointment, by email or telephone. Please contact in the first instance.