Are you thinking about studying medicine at the University of Leicester when you finish school or college?
Want to receive lots of support with your application, a lower offer and guaranteed interview*?
Are you from Leicestershire?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then AccessLeicester: Medicine is the programme for you. Through this 18-month programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a variety of medicine related conferences
- Attend a medicine residential summer school
- Get support with your UCAT admission test
- Attend a mock medical school interview
- Learn about different disciplines within Medicine
- Experience other Allied Health Professions
*dependent on the minimum required UCAT score being attained.
Applications for AccessLeicester: Medicine are now open and you can apply by filling in this application form. Please note that we always receive significantly more applications than we have places, so places will be allocated according to the number of WP criteria you meet (more details on these criteria can be found below). The application deadline is Friday 27 October 2023 – late applications will not be considered.