Respiratory Sciences projects
Effects of bitter taste receptors on airway smooth muscle cell function
- Supervisor: Dr Yassine Amrani
To determine the role of PGD2/CRTh2 axis on non-classical monocytes in asthma
- Supervisors: Professor Chris Brightling and Dr Adam Wright
Characterisation of novel fungal allergens involved in the pathogenesis of asthma
- Supervisors: Dr Cat Pashley and Professor Dave Cousins
When biomes meet: Interactions between the lung and aerosol bacterial and fungal microbiomes in airway disease
- Supervisors: Professor Mike Barer and Dr Cat Pashley
Effects of air pollution on the allergenicity and pathogenicity of respiratory fungi
- Supervisors: Dr Cat Pashley and Dr Julie Morrissey
If you are interested in any of these projects or require further information regarding postgraduate opportunities in the department please send an informal enquiry to Dr Caroline Beardsmore.
Please note: you will need to secure your own funding for these projects unless funding is specified.