Formed in 1960, the School of Psychology is one of four schools within the College of Life Sciences and is committed to delivering excellence in teaching and learning.
We are equipped with a full range of laboratories, including:
- In vivo neurochemistry and electrophysiology laboratories
- Behavioural testing facilities
- Dedicated EEG and eye-tracking laboratories
- A virtual reality laboratory
- A judgement and decision laboratory
We also have laboratories dedicated to studies of human memory, attention and visual neuroscience.