(0) 1. X. Cui, S. P. Brown, X. Liu, A. Tatton, H. Ye and A. Mash, Nanodiamond promotes surfactant-mediated Triglyceride removal from a hydrophobic surface at or below room temperature, American Chemical Society - Applied Materials & Interfaces 4 (2012) 3225-3232. This article received considerable world-wide media attention and highlighted by EPSRC.
2. S. Su, J. Li, V. KundrÃ¡t, A.M. Abbot, H. Ye, Hydrogen-terminated detonation nanodiamond: impedance spectroscopy and thermal stability studies, Journal of Applied Physics 113 (2013) 023707, 1-8.
3. J. Li, S. Su, L. Zhou, V. KundrÃ¡t, A.M. Abbot, F. Mushtaq, D. Ouyang, D. James, D. Roberts, H. Ye, Carbon nanowalls grown by microwave plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition during the carbonization of polyacrylonitrile fibers, Journal of Applied Physics 113 (2013) 024313,1-6.
4. S. Su, J. Li, G.C.B. Lee, K. Sugden, D.J. Webb, H. Ye, Surface morphological analysis of femtosecond laser-induced micro fluidic channels on single crystalline diamonds, Applied Physics Letters, 231913 (2013)1-4.
5. Y. Yang, H. Wang, Q. Zhou, M. Kong, H. Ye, G. Yang, Improved lithium storage properties of electrospun TiO2 with tunable morphology: from porous anatase to necklace rutile, Nanoscale, RSC Publishing, 5 (2013) 10267.
6. X. Cui, S. Belo, D. KrÃ¼ger, Y. Yan, R. Rosales, M. Jauregui-Osoro, H. Ye, S. Su, D. Mathe, N. KovÃ¡cs, I HorvÃ¡th, M. Semjeni, M. A. Green, and P. J. Blower, Aluminium Hydroxide Stabilized MFe2O4 (M = Mn, Fe, or Co) Nanoparticles: Dual-modality Contrasts Agent for MRI and PET Imaging, Biomaterials, 35 (2014) 5840-5846 .
7. J. Zhao, J. Liu, L. Sang, M. Liao, D. Coathup, M. Imura, B. Shi, C. Gu, Y. Koide and H. Ye, Assembly of a high-dielectric constant thin TiOx layer directly on H-terminated semiconductor diamond, Applied Physics Letters 108 (2016) 012105.
8. H. Xu, H. Ye, D. Coathup, I. Z. Mitrovic, A. D. Weerakkody, X. Hu, An insight of p-type to n-type conductivity conversion in oxygen ion-implanted ultrananocrystalline diamond films by impedance spectroscopy, Applied Physics Letters 110 (2017) 033102.
9. A. Cumont, R. Zhang, L. Corscadden, J. Pan, H. Ye*, Characterisation and antibacterial investigation of a novel coating consisted of mushroom microstructures and HFCVD graphite, Materials and Design 189 (2020) 108498.
10. Y Zheng, R Zhang, X Chen, P Hing, J Liu, J Wei, J Wang, C Li, H Ye*, Doomed Couple of Diamond with Terahertz Frequency: Hyperfine Quality Discrimination and Complex Dielectric Responses of Diamond in the Terahertz Waveband, ACS Applied Electronic Materials 2 (2020) 1459.
11. Q. Jiang, J. Yang, P. Hing and H. Ye, Recent advances, design guidelines, and prospects of flexible organic/inorganic thermoelectric composites, Materials Advances, 82 (2020) 1, 1038-1054. This article has been selected for inclusion in the 2021 Popular Advances collection.
12. N. Miriyala, D.J. Kirby, A. Cumont, R. Zhang, B. Shi, D. Ouyang, H. Ye*, Synthesis of carbon onion and its application as a porous carrier for amorphous drug delivery, Crystal 10 (2020) 281.
13. A. Cumont, A. Pitt, P. A. Lambert, M. R. Oggioni & H. Ye, Properties, mechanism and applications of diamond as an antibacterial materials - Functional diamond 1 (2021) 1-28.
14. A. Cumont, R. Zhang, Y. Zheng, L. Corscadden, M. R. Oggioni, C. Li, R. Liu, H. Ye, Antibacterial properties of polycrystalline diamond films, Ceramics International, 2021, in press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2021.08.151