Don’t miss out on living your best student life and keeping our University of Leicester community safe.
The National Health Service highlights that coronavirus vaccines are effective. They give you the best protection against COVID-19.
The COVID-19 vaccines currently available are given in two doses. You usually have the second dose 8-12 weeks after the first dose.
Vaccination is free for anyone over 18 in the UK, regardless of visa or immigration status.
You can get your COVID-19 vaccination at:
Victoria Park Health Centre
- A pop-up clinic will be available at the Victoria Park Health Centre to receive either your first or second dose, on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 October from 12.00pm-7.00pm.
- If you are already registered to the practice, you can pre-book an appointment by contacting 0116 215 1105. Walk-in appointments are also accepted.
- Victoria Park Health Centre is located at 203 Victoria Park Road, Leicester, LE2 1XD.
- Boosters are also available for staff and students. You will need to confirm that it has been at least 182 days after your second dose upon arrival.
Choose a location close to you
- Booking a COVID-19 appointment online for an appointment at a vaccination centre or pharmacy
- Finding a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site to get vaccinated without needing an appointment.
If you cannot book an appointment online, you can call 119 free of charge. You can speak to a translator, use textphone, or the British Sign Language interpreter service through the NHS, if required.
See our FAQs on vaccinations if you are an international student.
If you have a COVID-19 related query, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please finish your quarantine period before going to get your COVID-19 vaccination or attending campus for any reason.