Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
What is the HEAR?
The Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR) provides a single comprehensive record of your achievement. It is a digital transcript you can access once you have completed your studies.
The HEAR is designed to:
- be shared securely with others, for example with a potential employer or other higher education institution
- fully capture your academic performance
- act as an aide memoire when making applications for jobs and further study
You are eligible for a HEAR if you:
- Graduated from an undergraduate campus-based course from 2012 onwards
Graduates of the following programmes are not eligible to receive a HEAR:
- School of Medicine
- BA Humanities
- Lifelong learning courses
- Incoming Erasmus and Joint Year Abroad (JYA) students
Graduates with a DipHE, CertHE, MSc, MA, PGDip, PGCE or PGCert are not eligible to receive a HEAR. Please request a copy of your full academic transcript.
Accessing your HEAR
The University of Leicester will create an account for you with Gradintel and will contact you to advise when it has been uploaded. Gradintel will send an email to your University of Leicester email when your account is ready to be activated. This will be after you have received your final award and your degree is conferred. If you believe there is an error on your HEAR please contact the Student Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org