Tempest Photography is the official photographer for our graduation ceremonies, offering an extensive range of products viewable in advance on the Tempest Photography website. They will be available on campus on your graduation day and there is no need for you to pre-book.
Tempest Photography location and opening/closing times are as follows:
- Thursday 18 January 2024 - 7.45am to 7.00pm
- Friday 19 January 2024 - 7.45am to 4.30pm
It will be especially busy in the times leading up to your ceremony and also immediately after your ceremony finishes. If you want to avoid long queues we recommend:
- For those graduating in the afternoon, aim to get your photos taken earlier by arriving in the morning to collect your gown and visiting the photographers while the morning ceremony is taking place.
- For those graduating in the morning, there is some time before your ceremony begins to visit the photographers, but please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get to De Montfort Hall for your ceremony. When your ceremony finishes there is also chance for you to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, have some lunch and visit the photographers while the afternoon ceremony is taking place.
If you do visit Tempest before your ceremony don’t forget to give yourself time to get to your ceremony at De Montfort Hall. You must be at the Hall at least an hour before your ceremony is due to start!
Once you arrive at Tempest Photography on campus please also be aware of the following information:
- All graduands/graduates may have an individual and optional family/group photograph.
- All members of family/group photographs must enter the photography location together.
- The maximum group size is 7 per photograph (the graduand/graduate plus 6 guests). If your group size is larger than 7 you can have two different group arrangements.
- No food or drink to be taken into the photography studio.