Could you launch a startup in 48 hours?
Have you ever had a great idea for a business, product, app or tech start-up, but not been sure what to do next?
Bring your ideas to life and turn your bright idea into a ready-to-launch business at our Start-up Weekend!
We’re looking for the best and brightest future entrepreneurs - anyone who is innovative, creative and passionate. Whether you’re actively working on a start-up already, you want to learn more about what it takes to create a start-up or you want to test a spark of an idea, the Launchpad Weekend will give you the skills and connections you need to fly!
Over the 3 days you will:
- Network with like-minded people and business experts who can help
- Pitch your idea to a supportive audience
- Form teams around the most popular ideas and take them forward
- Meet potential co-founders and get help from experienced mentors
- Learn the skills it takes to build a thriving business by working on a real-life idea
It doesn’t matter what experience or skills you have, or whether you’re actively working on an idea or not, as long as you have the enthusiasm to try new things and work together on new ideas.
Our mission is to support the creation and development of innovative new businesses.
Bookings for our next Start-up Weekend will open autumn 2018. To express your interest in joining the event email firstname.lastname@example.org.