Community engagement

Report an incident

Leicester City Council

Noise from domestic, commercial and industrial sources can be annoying, disturb sleep and cause distress to neighbours. The council can assess and take action on domestic noise, please report any concerns regarding noise to the council.

  • Loud music and musical instruments
  • Parties
  • Outdoor events.

Advice for minimising impact of noise

This is information which we share with students when we receive a complaint:

Leicester City Council's Noise Pollution Team

Anti-social behaviour

If anti-social behaviour is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live you should report it. Leicester City Council work with partner agencies, residents, landlords and businesses to tackle neighbour nuisance and anti-social behaviour in Leicester.

You can help us to tackle disorder in your community by reporting anti-social behaviour when you see it. Reporting anti-social behaviour can prevent the problem from continuing as well as escalating, therefore it will also help to make your neighbourhood a safer place to live.

Back to top