Taught by Politics and International Relations
Teaching and learning
This CPD is delivered face to face, in person.
The annual CPD is delivered across one day. A bespoke CPD may last longer.
Please note that attendance on the annual CPD is capped at 20.
The course focuses on:
- Providing intellectual substance and inspiration on space policy and law drawing from our substantive research and experience;
- Introducing you to fundamental realities of the political, military, and legal dimensions of outer space;
- Outlining the challenges and opportunities facing everyone involved in the global space sector;
- Challenging you to think strategically and holistically about politics, power, and law in space in a course designed by a certified Fellow of the Higher Education Academy;
- Encouraging free, honest, and rigorous debate and discussion in a small-group seminar teaching structure;
- Providing an intellectual challenge;
- Equipping you with the tools to continue your education and research after and beyond the CPD itself; and
- Providing an opportunity to network with others in the space sector.