The Politics of Space Security and Space Law
Develop and expand your staff and organisation’s comprehension of UK and international space policy, security and international space law with recognised and leading space policy and law experts.
Taught by Politics and International Relations
Teaching and learning
This CPD is delivered face to face, in person.
The annual CPD is delivered across one day. A bespoke CPD may last longer.
Please note that attendance on the annual CPD is capped at 20.
The course focuses on:
- Providing intellectual substance and inspiration on space policy and law drawing from our substantive research and experience;
- Introducing you to fundamental realities of the political, military, and legal dimensions of outer space;
- Outlining the challenges and opportunities facing everyone involved in the global space sector;
- Challenging you to think strategically and holistically about politics, power, and law in space in a course designed by a certified Fellow of the Higher Education Academy;
- Encouraging free, honest, and rigorous debate and discussion in a small-group seminar teaching structure;
- Providing an intellectual challenge;
- Equipping you with the tools to continue your education and research after and beyond the CPD itself; and
- Providing an opportunity to network with others in the space sector.