Research and policy reports
- CAMEo (2019) It Takes a Region to Raise an Artist: Understanding the East Midlands’ Visual Arts Economy
- Frost, S (2019) Digital Roadmap for the Arts
- Frost, S (2019) Phoenix Digital Blueprint: A Consultation Review.
- Barnes, S.A., Eikhof, D.R., Kispeter, E., and Parry R. (2018) Phase 1 Report: Mapping the Museum Digital Skills Ecosystem. For AHRC project ‘One by One’ – Building the Digital Literacy of UK Museums
- CAMEo (2018) Workforce Diversity in the UK Screen Sector, CAMEo Report for the British Film Institute.
- CAMEo (2018) Workforce Diversity in the UK Screen Sector, CAMEo Report – Executive Summary.
- Maya Productions and CAMEo (2017) The Pocket Guide to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Role Models and Leaders in the Performing Arts.
- CAMEo (2017) Where am I? BAME leaders and role models in the performing arts – Executive Summary.
- Gorman, S., and Eikhof, D.R. (2017) Where am I? BAME leaders and role models in the performing arts, Research Report for the Clore Leadership Foundation.
- CAMEo (2018) Submission to Ofcom’s thematic review of representation and portrayal on the BBC.
- CAMEo (2018) Response to the UK Parliament’s Inquiry into the Social Impact of Participation in Culture and Sport.
- CAMEo (2017) Response to the UK Government’s Industrial Strategy Green Paper.
- CAMEo (2017) Response to the Future of Work Acting Up! Enquiry.