General and journalistic publications
- Hawley-Lingham, E and Serafini P (2019) An artist's life.Arts Professional. January 2019. Available: https://www.artsprofessional.co.uk/magazine/article/artists-life
- Banks, M. (2019) 'Kulturarbeit: ein abgekartetes unfaires Spiel?' IG Kultur Magazine 1, 56-60
- Marsden, Stevie (2018) 'Why I’m done with the Man Booker Prize and you should be too.' Medium. Available at https://medium.com/@steviemarsden/why-im-done-with-the-man-booker-prize-and-you-should-be-too-ad0057b95baf
- Serafini, Paula (2018) Performance Action:The Politics of Art Activism podcast at http://newbooksnetwork.com/paula-serafini-performance-action-the-politics-of-art-activism-routledge-2018/
- Eikhof, D.R. (2018) 'Small afro, a hoody …& he walked around like he ran the show’. BAME Role Models in the Performing Arts'. Creative Access. Available at https://creativeaccess.org.uk/blog/small-afro-a-hoody-he-walked-around-like-he-ran-the-show-bame-role-models-in-the-performing-arts/
- Eikhof, D.R. (2018) 'Frances McDormand is right – forget diversity ‘initiatives’, change the system'. The Guardian. Available at https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/05/frances-mcdormand-oscars-diversity
- Wood, Helen. BBC Radio 4 Thinking Aloud: Christmas Television Available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09jf11b
- Banks, M. (2017) BBC pay: We need equality all the way down – not just for the elite, LSE Business Review, 24 July 2017. Available at http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2017/07/24/bbc-pay-we-need-equality-all-the-way-down-not-just-for-the-elite/
- Marsden, S. “Positioning Publishing Studies in the Cultural Economy.” Interscript Online Magazine. July 2017. Available at: https://www.interscriptjournal.com/online-magazine/positioning-publishing-studies-in-the-cultural-economy
- Serafini, Paula (2017) ‘Is it time for the American Dream to die?’. The Conversation, 10 May 2017. https://theconversation.com/is-it-time-for-the-american-dream-to-die-77120
- Wood, Helen (2016) ‘Watching at '100 Voices that Made the BBC: The Birth of TV' ‘Watching at Home' Available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/historyofthebbc/birth-of-tv
- Eikhof, D.R. (2016) What Jeremy Corbyn should have said about the after-work pint, LSE Business Review, 7 September 2016. Available at http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2016/09/07/what-jeremy-corbyn-should-have-said-about-the-after-work-pint/
- Marsden, S. “The Saltire Literary Awards: Test of Time,” The Saltire Society, 2016.
- Wood, Helen and Jilly Boyce Kay BBC Centenary Project.