Transcripts and certificates
Full transcripts will be available for 10 years from completion of your studies. Confirmation of your degree title and classification will be available indefinitely.
Replacement degree certificates
Please purchase a replacement certificate via our online shop.
For further information, please email StudentServices@le.ac.uk or phone 0116 252 2448.
Replacement and additional full academic transcripts
Transcripts for undergraduate and taught postgraduate courses can be purchased via our online shop.
Transcripts are not available for graduates of the following:
- Courses in the School of Medicine
- Distance learning courses
- Taught postgraduate courses completed prior to 2009
- Education PGCert and PGCE courses
- Taught postgraduate lifelong learning courses (contact the department directly for the above transcripts)
- Erasmus and JYA students (please contact the International Office for transcripts)
If you have graduated in one of the above courses, please contact your department for further guidance on what documentation is available to you.
For further information, please email StudentServices@le.ac.uk or phone 0116 252 2448
Copies of transcripts and certificates
Employer reference requests
As an employer you can verify a candidate's qualifications by requesting a reference from the University.
Should you have queries, please email StudentServices@le.ac.uk or phone 0116 252 2448.