Leicester Connect is designed to help you stay connected with the University of Leicester and fellow graduates from around the world.
This dedicated online social platform gives access to university news, alumni chapters, careers advice, and, via the Professional Mentoring Service enables you to apply to become a mentor for students.
Leicester Connect lets you search for friends from your class year, subject or country of residence, allowing you to discover what they have been up to since graduating and reconnect with them.
You can also search for fellow alumni by identifying skills, expertise, and employers, allowing you to build your professional networks.
- Find out about upcoming alumni events
- Hear interesting University news
- Share stories and successes
How to register
- Sign up to the platform
- You can choose to register with LinkedIn, Facebook, or your email address.
- Click 'Get Started'
- Enter your details
- Tick the 'Alumni' box (under 'Affiliation')
- Additional fields will then appear, allowing you to enter your graduation year and course of study
- If we are able to contact you via email, you will have received your unique ID number via email. If you have not received this but wish to join the platform, please email the Alumni Engagement Team or call 0116 252 5483
Using the Leicester Connect app
You can download the Leicester Connect app by following the instructions below:
Search for the 'Graduway Community' in the Android or iOS app store
Enter 'University of Leicester' when prompted to select your institution
- Log in with your Leicester Connect details (or tap 'get started' to sign up)