Blackboard, our virtual learning environment which you can access from anywhere in the world, is home to everything that you need for your course including:
- Lecture slides and notes uploaded by your tutors, as well as reading lists and links to any online resources.
- Timetabling information and important announcements from your department.
- A place to submit your essays, as well as checking them for plagiarism.
- Marks and feedback for your work which allows you to keep track of your progress throughout your course.
- Discussion boards and collaboration tools, enabling you to work online with your peers from all around the world.
- Direct communication with your tutors. This is particularly helpful if you are studying on one of our distance learning courses.