Please note, this scholarship is for students starting in the 2019/2020 academic year.
The University of Leicester is pleased to offer one full scholarship in partnership with the Fulbright Commission for a graduate student to pursue a one year Masters degree at The University of Leicester.
- The successful candidate will receive £12,950 (intended as a contribution towards general maintenance costs towards the first year in the UK).
- Full tuition waiver
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) the USA
- Hold or expect to receive a Bachelors degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
- Have applied for a full-time, campus-based, Masters degree, in any subject area beginning in September 2019 at the University of Leicester.
How to Apply
Applications for this scholarship should be made to the Fulbright Commission for consideration. The Fulbright Commission will be solely responsible for allocating the award. For full terms and conditions please refer to the Fulbright Commission website.
- Applications are now open. The deadline for applications was 1 August 2018.