Help to Grow: Management Programme
Are you a member of the senior management team at a small or medium-sized business based in the East Midlands or East of England? Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Leicester School of Business on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, we are offering this 12-week practical programme, which covers all aspects of management, including finance and strategies for growth and innovation, for just £750.
The course will also offer businesses 1-1 mentorship, and participants will finish the course with a tailored business growth plan, as well as access to an extensive alumni programme and network.
To join the Help to Grow: Management Programme, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom.
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people.
- Have been operational for at least one year.
- Not be a charity.
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision maker, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc. (Please note, only one person per business can attend the programme).
- Commit to completing all sessions.
We have cohorts running in the East Midlands and East of England starting in September 2021.
Sign up with us at the University of Leicester School of Business and let us support you in leading your business to its full potential.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the programme, start dates and how to register.