The ULSB Black Excellence (UBE) group offers a range of resources for students and highlights the achievements of individuals in the Black community.
The ULSB Black Excellence group is open to all staff and students at the School of Business. They help close the awarding, attainment and satisfaction gaps amongst Black students.
They can help:
- direct you to career advisers and other UBE members
- assist with mentorship programmes
- connect you with advisers on entrepeneurship
- provide advice on academic careers
- provide opportunities to be part of a team and gain experience
- set up one-to-one sessions with other UBE members
Keep an eye out for events hosted by UBE. They bring together students, academics and professionals from the industry. The events provide a platform for networking, exchanging ideas and breaking down information barriers.