Senate Regulation 9 (Appendix 3) – Regulations governing professional Doctorate programmes
These regulations shall apply to professional doctorate students registered for the degree of Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy), Doctor of Education (EdD), Doctor of Engineering (EngD), or Doctor of Social Science (DSocSci).
These regulations shall govern those requirements of professional doctorate programmes which differ from or are additional to those specified in Senate Regulation 9 (regulations governing Research Degree programmes). In respect to all other matters, including assessment of the thesis, Senate Regulation 9 shall apply unless otherwise specified.
The Programme Director shall be responsible for the secure operation of assessment procedures and practices on professional doctorate programmes.
Regulations governing professional Doctorate programmes
- (3)9.4 - (3)9.7 Intermediate qualifications
- (3)9.8 - (3)9.25 Marking of assessed work excluding the Thesis
- (3)9.26 - (3)9.41 Submission of assessed work excluding the Thesis
- (3)9.42 - (3)9.55 Mitigating circumstances for assessed components excluding the Thesis
- (3)9.56 - (3)9.61 Specific learning difficulties, disability, and long-term medical conditions
- (3)9.62 - (3)9.83 External examining for assessed components excluding the Thesis
- (3)9.84 - (3)9.94 Boards of examiners for assessed components excluding the Thesis