Dr Eugenia Caracciolo di Torella
Caring Responsibilities in European Law and Policy: Who Cares? (Routledge 2020) pp 198 with A. Masselot
‘La directive de 2019 sur l'équilibre entre vie professionnelle et vie privée : une nouvelle étape franchie’ (2020) 3 Revue de Droit Comparé du Travail et de la Sécurité Sociale 8-19
‘Here we go again: the Court the value of care and traditional roles within the family’ (2020) 57 Common Market Law Review 1-12
'The Unintended Consequences of Brexit: the Case of Work-Life Balance’ in Dustin Ferreira Millns (eds) Gender and Queer Perspectives on Brexit (Hart Publishing 2019) 61-91
Reconciling Work and Family Life in EU Law and Policy (Palgrave Macmillian 2010) pp. 200 with A. Masselot
Press and media
* Invited to the Panel of Experts at the event Women in Health: 'It's time to care!' College of Europe (Bruges) 11 March 2021
* Mainstreaming Gender Equality in Law Schools Gender Mainstreaming Law School Curricula Council of Europe (Bruges) 7 December 2020
* Tecniche e valori della conciliazione vita e lavoro nella Direttiva 2019/1158 Dal Congedo Parentale all’Equilibrio tra Attività Professionale e Vita Familiare per i Genitori e i Prestatori di Assistenza’ Rome 20 January 2020
* Work Life Balance: Brexit and Beyond Academy of European Law Trier 2-3 December 2019
* Invited to the Panel of Experts at the event: A Modern Agenda for Work Life Balance Eurofund (Brussels) 16 October 2018
* The Gendered Consequences of the Collective of the Collaborative Economy Brussels Global Law Week 17 May 2018.
* The proposed Work-Life Balance Directive EFTA High Level Seminar on European Labour Authority and Work-Life Balance Brussels 13 March 2018
* Equal Treatment between Men and Women and the Collaborative Economy European Network of Legal Experts in the field of Gender Equality Brussels 29 November 2017.