(0) 1. Sampson J, Richards MW, Choi J, Fry AM and Bayliss R (2021) Phase separation of EML4-ALK variant 3 is dependent upon an active ALK conformation. EMBO Reports (in press).
2. O'Regan L, Barone G, Adib R, Woo CG, Jeong HJ, Richardson E, Richards MW, Muller PAJ, Collis SJ, Fennell DA, Choi J, Bayliss R and Fry AM (2020) EML4-ALK V3 drives cell migration through NEK9 and NEK7 kinases in non-small-cell lung cancer. Journal of Cell Science 133.
3. Adib R, Montgomery JM, Atherton J, O'Regan L, Richards MW, Straatman KR, Roth D, Straube A, Bayliss R, Moores CA and Fry AM (2019) Mitotic phosphorylation by Nek6 and Nek7 reduces the microtubule affinity of EML4 to promote chromosome congression. Science Signaling 12, eaaw2939.
4. Mukherjee M, Sabir S, O'Regan L, Sampson J, Richards MW, Huguenin-Dezot N, Ault JR, Chin JW, Zhuravleva A, Fry AM and Bayliss R (2018) Mitotic phosphorylation regulates Hsp72 spindle localization by uncoupling ATP binding from substrate release. Science Signaling 11 (543).
5. Sampson J, O'Regan L, Dyer MJD, Bayliss R and Fry AM (2017) Hsp72 and Nek6 cooperate to cluster amplified centrosomes in cancer cells. Cancer Research 77, 4785-4796.
6. Haq T, Richards MW, Burgess SG, Gallego P, Yeoh S, O'Regan L, Reverter D, Roig J, Fry AM and Bayliss R (2015) Mechanistic basis of Nek7 activation through Nek9 binding and induced dimerization. Nature Communications 6, 8771.
7. O'Regan L, Sampson J, Richards MW, Knebel A, Roth D, Hood FE, Straube A, Royle SJ, Bayliss R and Fry AM (2015) Hsp72 is targeted to the mitotic spindle by Nek6 kinase to promote K-fibre assembly and mitotic progression. Journal of Cell Biology 209, 349-358.
8. Prosser SL, Sahota NK, Pelletier L, Morrison CG and Fry AM (2015) Nek5 promotes centrosome integrity in interphase and loss of centrosome cohesion in mitosis. J. Cell Biol. 209, 339-348.
9. Richards MW, O'Regan L, Roth D, Montgomery JM, Straube A, Fry AM and Bayliss R (2015) Microtubule association of EML proteins and the EML4-ALK variant 3 oncoprotein requires an N-terminal trimerization domain. Biochemical J. 467, 529-536.
10. Richards MW, Law EWP, Rennalls LP, Busacca S, O'Regan L, Straube A, Fry AM, Fennell DA, and Bayliss R (2014) Crystal structure of EML1 reveals the basis for Hsp90-dependence of oncogenic EML4-ALK by disruption of an atypical Î²-propeller domain. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (U.S.A.) 111, 5195-5200.