Inspirational women at Leicester
The Tab's Future 100, a definitive list of women at UK universities who are set to achieve incredible things in the future, includes seven fantastic women from our University.
The recently launched 2018 edition, in partnership with J.P. Morgan, features 245 of the country's most influential female students from across 29 universities in the UK.
The University of Leicester nominees are:
- Mercy Ngulube – Advocate and campaigner for those living with HIV
- Eleanor Harriet Ferguson – Works to help those who can't afford legal assistance
- Martha O’Sullivan – President of Big Band
- Izzy Woolrych – Activities officer for LSU
- Rachel Roberts – Mooting champion and committee member for Leicester's Theatre Society
- Meg Chance – Raising awareness of sexual assault and mental health issues
- Uzma Khan – President of PakSoc and co-founder of Omni events
The top 30 women, as voted for by their peers, will be invited to London to take part in an exclusive event at J.P. Morgan HQ.
Last year, The Future 100 saw an astounding 250,000 votes cast, with this year being well on its way set to achieving equally as impressive results. Voting closes at 5pm tomorrow- Wednesday 18th April 2018.