Opportunities for students to de-stress during exam period
It's exam period again and the Students' Union has organised another week of activities with the sole intention of giving students the best chance to relax and ease the tension.
An inflatable office has gone up in the Square today, dedicated to helping students with exam related queries. There will also be free gym passes to be redeemed in the Danielle Brown Sports Centre available from the office.
The puppy room returns tomorrow as we welcome the Guide Dogs in the Training Room and we’re also setting up a ‘build your own exam pack’ station with free stationery, recipe cards, tea and more in Queen’s Hall Foyer, starting this lunchtime.
The student exec team are also genies for the week - granting the de-stress wishes of students via the Twitter hashtag #LeicesterLove.
- Build Your Own Exam Pack in Queen's Hall Foyer
- Let's Do Leicester Stress Busting Sport on campus
- Ed Space in The Square + Free Gym Passes
- Guide dogs in the Training Room
- Mindfulness Meditation in the Alumni and Yellow Room
- Hungry For Change Gardening at Brookfield
- Chill Out Zones in the Training Room
- Positivity Post-its around campus
- #LeicesterLove on social media