The Bulletin - Leicester study suggests exercise counteracts sitting time
In this episode of The Bulletin from the University of Leicester News Centre:
- Hear about the research which suggests that exercise counteracts sitting time.
- Find out about the rare fossil find involving a University of Leicester geologist that reveals a unique prehistoric brooding strategy.
- Learn about the recent discovery that could lead to new treatments for asthma.
Also in this episode:
- One million people - we hear about the major milestone for Leicester diabetes researchers.
- Hear about the ancient super-eruptions in the Yellowstone Hotspot track which were ‘significantly larger’ than previously expected.
- Find out which University of Leicester academic has been appointed High Sheriff of Leicestershire by the Queen.
Plus, find out about a new concert whose soundtrack features the songs of 25 birds.
The Bulletin: The latest news from the University of Leicester News Centre in under five minutes.