The Bulletin Leicester research could help in fight against Alzheimers and Parkinsons
In this episode of The Bulletin from the University of Leicester News Centre:
- Hear about the new advance announced in the fight against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Learn about the recent Queen's Honour for University of Leicester PhD student
- Discover the satellite project that will monitor Kenya's forests in near real-time
- Find out how the University staff and students are 'Backing the Blues'
- Learn about how people with Type 2 diabetes are being 'let down' over delayed treatment
- Discover how new enzyme research could help to develop drugs to treat diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease
The Bulletin: The latest news from the University of Leicester News Centre in five minutes.