Module code: FS0061
Computer programming is a useful tool for all areas of science. It allows you to speed up and automate many tasks in data processing and analysis, and offers a quick and consistent way to plot attractive graphs. In this module, you will learn the fundamentals of programming using Python, a popular beginner-friendly programming language, and apply the techniques you develop to solve scientific problems.
- Fundamental programming concepts
- Solving problems using programming
- Writing code to analyse data
- Plotting graphs in Python
- Testing code to check that it works