University of Leicester Philanthropy Donor Roll
We would like to thank our donors and volunteers for the terrific support you have all given to the University of Leicester, our students and researchers. We are currently working on an exciting project to honour all our supporters as we approach the University's Centenary Celebrations, so please watch this space for updates.
In the meantime, we would like to highlight those individuals who have made in memoriam gifts in honour of their loved ones, as well as those who have supported the University by leaving a gift in their Will.
- Miss P M Annis
- Ms E Body in memory of David Cousins
- Mr Harold Bridger
- Mrs E A Calaghan
- Debbie Chamberlain in memory of Geoffrey Liggins
- Mr I Cheffy in memory of Mrs G J Cheffy
- Miss P F Corrigan
- Miss F M Dexter
- Miss J M Dorrell
- Friends and family of Mrs Jean Doreen Dyer, in support of the Leicester Medical School
- Fiona Evans in memory of Geoffrey Liggins
- Ms M Garthwaite in memory of David Cousins
- Miss S E Ladyman
- Mrs D F Lawry and Mrs P Harrison in memory of Mr P Harrison
- Family of Mr Charles Moreland
- Mrs P Sargent in memory of Mr J Sargent
- Mrs A Sluckin
- Ms J Smith in memory of Barbara Smith
- Friends and family of Paul Martindale Taylor, in support of the Leicester Medical School
Our next publication detailing the impact of your support is scheduled to be with you later this year. If you have any questions regarding our Donor Roll please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the University, its students and staff – thank you!