- Dr Ben Coles Food, Energy, Water ‘nexus’, Brazil/Latin America, ‘Alternative’ economies, Security, Place/Place-making/Topography
- Dr Stefano De Sabbata Information Geographies, Internet Geographies, Critical GIS, Public Participation GIS, Volunteer Geographic Information, Geocomputation, Visual analytics
- Dr Claire Jarvis Spatial analysis, Visualisation (2D & 3D), Mediascape
- Professor Loretta Lees Urban regeneration, Urban sustainability, Architectural Geographies, Housing
- Professor Martin Phillips Affective geographies of nature and community, Affordance and environmental perception, Representations of nature, Climate change, Energy geographies, Gentrifying nature
- Professor Caroline Upton Political ecology, Conservation politics and practices, Ecosystem services, Environmental justice, Environmental/ climate governance, Pastoralism
For more information about this research theme please contact the theme leader Dr Caroline Upton.
- +44 (0)116 252 3824