The Leicester Innovation Hub provides expertise across a number of industries. Our areas of strength include:
Scientific, engineering and space-based services
- Earth Observation/Geographical Information Systems (GIS) - satellite-enabled global spatial, environmental and geographical monitoring intelligence and data management.
- Advanced Materials - expertise in advanced materials including plastics, metals, composites, coatings and castings as well as recycling and stress testing.
Medical and pharmaceutical services
- Precision (Personalised) Medicine - develop personalised medicine products and technologies and conduct clinical trials with experts in Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Diabetes, Cancer, Infection, Immunity and Inflammation.
- EMBER (East Midlands Breathomics Pathology Node) - non-invasive breath analysis through Medilink East Midlands’ SoLSTICE project, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Structural and Chemical Biology - structure-based expertise in drug discovery and design.
Business support services
- Marketing and Business Planning - management and economics expertise to address business challenges and discover routes to new markets
- Culture and Media - insight into cultural industries, the creative economy, arts and media
- Languages for Business - translating and interpreting services
- Students and graduates - recruit our talented students and graduates for paid placements, internships and employment
Other ways to work with us: