Cultural Management and Marketing
Module code: MU7573
This module will teach you to:
- Develop a critical understanding of management and marketing approaches applied to a range of international cultural heritage and museum contexts.
- Identify the role and impact of marketing and management in cultural heritage and museum organisations in a local and global context.
- Identify the links between place making and branding for tourism and wider economic development strategies.
- Explore community responses to cultural heritage as it is promoted, managed and controlled through institutional infrastructures.
- Demonstrate key principles in the management, leadership and operation of cultural heritage and museums.