Summer Recruitment Fair
Tuesday 7 June 2022, 11.00am – 3.00pm, Students Union, Percy Gee Building
No need to book, just turn up!
Looking for graduate roles, summer internships, placement opportunities, part-time or summer work? This on-campus careers fair is a great opportunity to connect with employers who are actively looking for University of Leicester students to join their organisation.
- Leicestershire Secondary SCITT
- University of Leicester Postgraduate Study Team
- Prime Life Ltd
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau
- European Student Placement Agency
- Telford Mann Pensions & Investments
- Civil Service Fast Stream
- SOCOTEC UK Limited
- Access Group
- University of Leicester PGCE Team
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- David Wilson Library
- Maxim Recruitment Ltd
- DG Lega
- Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited
- Strata Solicitors Ltd
- Barhale Construction
- UoL Volunteering
- Tattel Ltd
How to get the most out of the fair
- Research the employers and organisations attending before you get there. Find out what they do, and the roles they offer, to make sure they fit with what you’re looking for – you can find this information on MyCareers.
- Think about the questions you’d like to ask. Remember, you might only get a couple of minutes with an organisation, so doing your research and asking the right questions will help you get beyond the basics and make a good first impression.
- Update your CV. The organisations attending will all have opportunities on offer. Use the time before the fair to get your CV in top shape – if you’d like some support, just book an appointment with one of our dedicated careers advisers on MyCareers.
- Allow plenty of time. Fairs get busy, particular in the period after lectures have finished, so make sure you give yourself time to visit the stands you are most interested in.