Our teams provide administrative services which underpin the campus-based and distance learning student life-cycle including timetabling, registration, assessments, examinations, student record management and graduation.
We are also responsible for the systems, policies and regulations which underpin the student experience and ensure the University meets the requirements of the UK Quality Code for Higher Education. This includes curriculum development and review, academic appeals, and student complaints.
Academic Services consists of:
- Academic Partnerships Team
- Distance Learning Hubs
- Student Records Team
- Student Operations Team
- Student Immigration and Compliance Team
- Timetabling, Examinations and Room Booking Team
- Quality Office
- Nuala Devlin - Academic Registrar
- Eleanor Jackson - Head of Student Operations
- Angela Harrison - Head of Academic Partnerships