The events below will help you to learn mindfulness techniques to look after your mental health, share experiences and hear from others how they have overcome challenges during this time, and allow you to take time to make your mental health a priority.
Staff/student events on Thursday 9 March 2023
11.00am - 11.30am
The Sport and Active Life team host a 30-minute wellbeing walk, open to all staff and students. Meet at Victoria Park War Memorial.
11.30am - 2.00pm
Visit the tables near Campus Kitchen to find out more about mental health and the support available, with resources and freebies available to take away. Student Support Services will be there, along with Staff Health and Wellbeing, including the staff disability adviser, and a member of the Students’ Union advice team.
Student-only events on Thursday 9 March 2023
- HIIT - Multi Use Space, Percy Gee Building, 10.00am–10.45am
- Table tennis - Charles Wilson Sports Hall, 12.00pm-1.30pm
- Badminton - Charles Wilson Sports Hall, 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Dodgeball - Charles Wilson Sports Hall, 3.30pm-4.30pm
- Women-only gym - Danielle Brown Sports Centre, 6.30pm-7.30pm
- Yoga -John Foster Hall, 7.00pm-8.00pm
- Games night - Nixon Court, 7.00pm-8.00pm