2024 International Summer Programme scholarships
The Centre for International Training and Education is pleased to be able to offer two scholarships for its 2024 International Summer Programmes. These are aimed at providing financial assistance to those participating in these courses in the form of fee waivers.
One scholarship is open to all applicants while the other is reserved for partners of the University of Leicester.
As an application, please submit a 150-word personal statement written in English including:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- How you expect to benefit from attending your chosen International Summer Programme
- How you would contribute to the International Summer Programme
Email your personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 23 May 2024 11:59PM.
Applications for the International Summer Programme Scholarships will open on Monday 8 January 2024.
- The scholarship will be in the form of a fee waiver for a specific International Summer Programme. Please ensure that you have an offer for a University of Leicester International Summer Programme before submitting your scholarship application.
- You will be liable for all other costs of attending the International Summer Programme, such as for travel, subsistence, visas and insurance. The scholarship is not valid for any other University of Leicester course.
- The applicant must meet the entry requirements for the course being applied for. Relevant documents of successful applicants will be checked before an invitation letter is sent.
- The scholarship is only valid for 2024 International Summer Programmes. It cannot be deferred by the applicant until a subsequent academic year.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to any other course at the University of Leicester.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the University of Leicester and the decision of the judging panel is final
- The University of Leicester reserves the right to revise, review or withdraw the scholarship up to the point of invitation if the applied for course is no longer run. The student will be informed in advance of this decision at the earliest opportunity.