The Leicester Award
The Leicester Award is a personal development programme available to all University of Leicester students. The programme helps you to identify, develop, reflect upon and articulate your self-awareness and transferable skills from your academic studies and experiences beyond your degree – developing your CV and making you more employable.
Benefits of the Leicester Award
- Better understand your strengths, development areas and motivations
- Gain additional experience and develop your transferable skills
- Develop your reflective skills and learn how to articulate your transferable skills, knowledge and achievements from your experience
- Develop an appropriate CV and receive feedback
- Prepare you for the Leicester Award Gold
The Leicester Award is recognised by the Duke of Edinburgh's Award and counts as the ‘skills section’ of that award.
The Leicester Award Gold
The Leicester Award Gold is a career development programme, designed to support you to achieve a significant experience such as an Internship, Year in Industry, Study Abroad or Business-Start-Up Opportunity.