Graduate Outcomes Survey – tell us about life after graduation
Use your graduate voice to help students of the future by telling us about what you’re doing now in your career or further study.
Run by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, the Graduate Outcomes Survey is carried out each year across the country. Its purpose is to understand and celebrate the many varied career paths of graduates and will help us to improve our student experience.
- You graduated from a top 25 UK university in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019.
- 94% of Leicester graduates were in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.
- We are a top 10 university for producing future CEOs.
- With over 150 nationalities represented at Leicester, you worked with a diverse range of people throughout your studies.
- We are the 25th most targeted university by Times 100 employers – so you have more interaction with top companies on campus.
- We are ranked in the top 100 of Europe’s most innovative universities
We’re still here if you need us
- You’re still able to access our award winning Career Development Service, including careers appointments in person, over the telephone and on Skype. These cover CV, cover letter and application forms as well as support for interviews, assessment centres and online testing.
- Register as a graduate on MyCareers to find graduate vacancies.
If you need further help and support about finding a job or further study, get in touch at email@example.com or 0116 252 2448.