Downloading the app
- Download to access your personalised timetable, provide feedback, search the library catalogue, and more. Search for MyUoL on The App or Play Store and download it. It is also available as a desktop version: myuol.le.ac.uk
- MyUoL is compatible with iPhone and Android. It is not compatible with Windows phones. To access the app on your Windows phone you will need to view it online at myuol.le.ac.uk
- Phone - download the app and then log in using your university IT account details.
- Desktop - visit myuol.le.ac.uk and log in using your university IT account details
- You do not need to log onto the app, after the initial sign-in.
- Your personalised timetable
- Feedback button
- Find a PC
- Library loans
- Library search
- University and Students’ Union Twitter feeds
- Campus map
- Courses (desktop version only)
- MyCareers (desktop version only)
- Works without wifi
Do I still need to use MyStudentRecord?
The app and MyStudentRecord are designed to be used together. You should use both, particularly in the early part of the term and for your timetable.
Customise your app
You can change the colour of the tiles and the order of the tiles. You'll need to login to the desktop version and make your changes. This will then change on your phone. You cannot directly customise the app on your phone.
If you have any technical difficulties with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.